Indian Comics Fan Universe Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Official Forums Of Indian Comics Universe Fan Club and Organisation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ICUFC CHAT

Forum Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forum Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules and Regulations   Forum Rules and Regulations EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:23 am

We've never thought I would have to write something like forum rules. I have gone through all the debate in confession room and PM. I was hoping that people who dig into comics and internet are smart enough to use the freedom given here at ICUFCO forums in a rather rational way. However, it turns out that there are people out there that do not understand a very simple rule: Don't shit where you eat. Pardon my French...

In order to keep these forums enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask simply that you follow these minimal rules. By participating in ICUFCO Discussion Forums, you are consenting to these rules. Violators may be warned, suspended from posting, or barred from the forums at the sole discretion of the ICUFCO forum Admin and Moderator team.

So here they come.........

>While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Kindly avoid such things.

>Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.

>Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

>Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.

>Please wait a reasonable amount of time to get reply before bumping posts.

>Please use a title that describes the content of your post/topic. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.

>Writing every word with a capital letter, Writing everything in capital letters, Never using punctuation and capital letters or Intentionally not using proper language, These are annoying things that make it difficult to read/understand you. If you do anything like this, there are much less chances that anyone will read your post and give you any reply. Though, there is no any such strict rule about it, but it will increase the posting quality of yourself.

>Any threads/posts of these types may be edited/moved/locked/deleted.

>Regular spammers ko Moderators 1 baar warn karenge. Iske baad jis bhi din wo spamming karenge uss din unki 200 latest posts delete kar di jaayengi, bina ye dekhe ki wo useful hai ya nahi.

That's about it for now. I thought this stuff was kinda obvious...

If Admin or existing Mods think anything differently from this, they can edit, move or delete this topic in order to keep forum's integrity. If they want to remove or ad any particular rule, or want to change any content of this ruleset, then can freely do so.
Back to top Go down
http://icufco.forumotion.com

Forum Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1