Indian Comics Fan Universe Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Official Forums Of Indian Comics Universe Fan Club and Organisation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ICUFC CHAT

♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krsna Putra
Wanderer
Wanderer
Krsna Putra

Languages : Hindi , English , Maarwadi
Male Zodiac Leo Chinese zodiac Goat
Location : Sirohi, Rajasthan , Bhaarat , Planet Earth , Bhulok , Brahmaand , Material World .

♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ Empty
PostSubject: ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥   ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:49 am

♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ Little-krishna-DVD

The 13 episodes of "Little Krishna" is a result of seven years of painstaking research work, handpicked from the chronicles of Krishna, the most remarkable stories of the legendary prankstar in the Indian heritage.

The episodes are narrated in a manner, engrossing enough to mesmerize the audience world over, and leave them spell-bound.

♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ Ico067

Little Krishna is the darling of Vrindavan, the land of peace and tranquility, which is constantly threatened by the malice of evil king Kamsa. While Krishna is busy with his endless pranks and mischiefs accompanied by his friends, Kamsa remains restless for he is aware that Krishna is his nemesis. As in the past, a prophecy had threatened Kamsa that his evil reign is over, and supreme personality of Godhead will descend on earth to make Kamsa meet his worst adversity in life, which is death.

The only objective of Kamsa's life therefore, was to find his angel of death.

♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ Icp006

Sworn to see the end of Krishna, Kamsa relentlessly sends his trusted aids, the ferocious demons to Vrindavan in order to kill Krishna. But Krishna the master of mystics as he crushes the deadly demons one after another with heroic poise.

While the episodes of"Little Krishna" capture an epic canvason screen with the colossal battles of good against evil, it never misses to touch the emotional chord of the narrative. While lapping up the affection of his parents and the admiration of the common mass of Vrindavan, Krishna manifests his mesmerizing charms with his soulful enchanting flute that compels every living creature to dance to his tunes.

Action, adventure, heroic valor, selfless deeds, emotional trysts, mischief's... all packaged in a compelling story telling underlines the hallmark of the "Little Krishna" series.

♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ Ico066

Last edited by Krsna Putra on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/krishnaputra013
Aman kumar
Aman kumar

Male Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥   ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:31 am

Krsna Putra wrote:
♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ Little-krishna-DVD

The 13 episodes of "Little Krishna" is a result of seven years of painstaking research work, handpicked from the chronicles of Krishna, the most remarkable stories of the legendary prankstar in the Indian heritage.

The episodes are narrated in a manner, engrossing enough to mesmerize the audience world over, and leave them spell-bound.

♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ Ico067

Little Krishna is the darling of Vrindavan, the land of peace and tranquility, which is constantly threatened by the malice of evil king Kamsa. While Krishna is busy with his endless pranks and mischiefs accompanied by his friends, Kamsa remains restless for he is aware that Krishna is his nemesis. As in the past, a prophecy had threatened Kamsa that his evil reign is over, and supreme personality of Godhead will descend on earth to make Kamsa meet his worst adversity in life, which is death.

The only objective of Kamsa's life therefore, was to find his angel of death.

♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ Icp006

Sworn to see the end of Krishna, Kamsa relentlessly sends his trusted aids, the ferocious demons to Vrindavan in order to kill Krishna. But Krishna the master of mystics as he crushes the deadly demons one after another with heroic poise.

While the episodes of"Little Krishna" capture an epic canvason screen with the colossal battles of good against evil, it never misses to touch the emotional chord of the narrative. While lapping up the affection of his parents and the admiration of the common mass of Vrindavan, Krishna manifests his mesmerizing charms with his soulful enchanting flute that compels every living creature to dance to his tunes.

Action, adventure, heroic valor, selfless deeds, emotional trysts, mischief's... all packaged in a compelling story telling underlines the hallmark of the "Little Krishna" series.

♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ Ico066

nice topic pc bhai.
Back to top Go down
Krsna Putra
Wanderer
Wanderer
Krsna Putra

Languages : Hindi , English , Maarwadi
Male Zodiac Leo Chinese zodiac Goat
Location : Sirohi, Rajasthan , Bhaarat , Planet Earth , Bhulok , Brahmaand , Material World .

PostSubject: Re: ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥   ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:39 am

Yahaa is SERIES se related aisi aisi info share ki jaayegi , jise padhkar aap dang reh jaayega.

Is series ne jitne awards jite thay uthne to INDIAN ANIMATION COMPANIES ki history me kisi ne kabhi bhi nahi jite honge !

Also I will share my personal experience about the show .

@AMAN
vese aapne dekha to hoga ye NICKLODEAN par... I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/krishnaputra013
Aman kumar
Aman kumar

Male Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥   ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:43 am

Krsna Putra wrote:
Yahaa is SERIES se related aisi aisi info share ki jaayegi , jise padhkar aap dang reh jaayega.

Is series ne jitne awards jite thay uthne to INDIAN ANIMATION COMPANIES ki history me kisi ne kabhi bhi nahi jite honge !

Also I will share my personal experience about the show .

@AMAN
vese aapne dekha to hoga ye NICKLODEAN par... I love you

ha ek do bar dhekha hai.badiya lga tha.ek do episods.
Waise jankari hindi me denge aap to aur behtar rahega. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shubham Kulshreshtha
Associate Member
Associate Member
Shubham Kulshreshtha

Male Zodiac Libra Chinese zodiac Horse

PostSubject: Re: ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥   ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:45 am

Bahut hee barhiya bate batayi hai aapne krsna bhai Very Happy
Vaise jab yeh aata tha toh mai isko zaroor dekhta tha.
Back to top Go down
ankurcoolkobi

Male Zodiac Aries Chinese zodiac Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥   ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:41 pm

achi info hai .. bas jara hindi me hoti to hame bhi dikkat nahi hoti Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥   ♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥ Empty

Back to top Go down

♥ LITTLE KRISHNA by BIG Animation ♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indian Comics Fan Universe Club :: GAMES AND ANIMATION :: ANIMATION-
Jump to: